Customer Service classes are currently not scheduled.
Course Catalog Matches
Thank you for your interest in our classes.
Click on the course title to see the course details.
- A Winning Attitude - Block 1 (330001)
- A Winning Attitude and Commitment To The Customer, Blocks 1 and 2
- Active Listening Skills - Block 6 (330006)
- Commitment to the Customer - Block 2 (330002)
- Communicating with Hispanic Customers
- Confidence with Difficult Customers - Block 8 (330008)
- Customer Loyalty and Retention
- Discovering Your Sales Personality
- Enhancing the Customer Experience (330011)
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Exceeding Customer Expectations - Block 10 (330010)
- Grammar and Enunciation - Block 3 (330003)
- Grammar and Oral Communication, Blocks 3 and 4
- How to Add Value to Meetings, Events, and Everyday Processes
- Internal Customer Service
- Managing Job Stress - Block 9 (330009)
- Managing Job Stress and Exceeding Customer Expectations, Blocks 9 and 10
- Oral Communication - Block 4 (330004)
- Phone Power - Block 5 (330005)
- Phone Power and Active Listening Skills, Blocks 5 and 6
- Problem-Solving Techniques Confidence with Difficult Customers, Blocks 7 and 8
- Problem-Solving Techniques - Block 7 (330007)
- Quality Customer Care
- Social Media for Business and Marketing: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Spanish for First Responders
- Survival Spanish for the Office
- Writing Your Way to Better Service
Request More Information
Need more information? CCWA provides a variety of solutions to workplace challenges and opportunities to enhance individual and organizational skills.
To find out more about CCWA, send us a note and we will contact you to address your needs.