Register Online for Managers' Toolkit Classes
It's Easy! Click on the name of the class.
Click on the month to see classes in that month.
|Featherstone Professional Center||$199|
|Featherstone Professional Center||$1,495|
|Featherstone Professional Center||$389|
|Chester Center - Bird Hall||$199|
Course Catalog Matches
Thank you for your interest in our classes.
Click on the course title to see the course details.
- Access 2010 Level 1 for Non-Profit Organizations
- Active Listening Skills for Project Managers
- Balancing It All: A Workshop for Human Service Professionals
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Coaching: Bringing Out the Best in Others
- Conflict Management
- Discovering Your Sales Personality
- DiSC™-ver What Makes You Unique!
- Dreamweaver CS6 Level 2
- Effective Presentations
- Effective Succession Planning
- Employee Development and Training
- Employment Law
- Enhancing Your Presentations: An Introduction to Prezi
- Excel 2013 Level 1
- Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers
- Generational Dynamics in the Workplace
- Human Resources Compliance
- Improving New Employee Orientation Programs
- Interviewing and Selecting the Right Talent
- Introduction to HTML and Website Building
- Introduction to iPad
- ITIL Overview
- Leading Effective Meetings
- MBTI® Certification
- New Manager Introduction
- Organizational Skills for Leaders
- QuickBooks Premier 2010
- Recruitment and Hiring for Managers
- Safety and Accident Prevention for Managers
- SEC401: Sans Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
- Sensitivity in the Workplace
- Social Media for Business and Marketing: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Strategic Sales for Colleges
- Supervisor Leadership Skills
- Teambuilding Strategies
- Time Management
- Training Development Toolkit Seminar
- Understanding Yourself and Others: An Introduction to the MBTI
- Writing Evidence Based Employee Evaluations
Request More Information
Need more information? CCWA provides a variety of solutions to workplace challenges and opportunities to enhance individual and organizational skills.
To find out more about CCWA, send us a note and we will contact you to address your needs.